My blog updates have been few and far between these days. Â Fortunately this has presented me with several new ideas for posts, all which are “in queue” waiting to be written. Â In the mean time NAB happened. Â HOPEFULLY there are a couple of good posts that will come out of that. Â For example, I think I’ve found the perfect solution to my storageÂ quandary and if rumors are to be trusted I’ll be getting an advanced model to review. Â It fits in the NAS category and I’m super excited about trying it out.
Read on to see what’s been going on plus twitter and some ideas I have for future posts…
In other NAB news – there was no RED Cinema booth and I didn’t go to their party, so there is no RED NAB news. Â I suppose it’s all part of their master plan. Â I still hope to be able to buy a Scarlet in 2009. Â If only I can raise the money.
Last: IÂ finallyÂ fell into twitter. Â It seems that everyone I know is getting signed up this month. Â My wife got in and so I had to jump in as well. Â My goal is to NOT be one of those people who tweets about every boring thing – so please click the link on the left and follow me.Â As of this writing I have 10 followers. Â I will tweet about new tomorrowland.com posts, as well as other interesting tech things that I come across. Â My twitter client of choice is tweetie on my iphone.
Last v2: Here are a few items that have been on my radar lately and will become articles:
- Best Buy Reward Program – In 2009 was $60 short of becoming a silver member. Â This led to an interesting discovery about receipts.
- So far I don’t like Netflix on Xbox 360. Â For one I think the quality sucks. Â But I did find a cool way to watch Hulu on my HD TV.
- I saw a $60,000 8mm telecine machine at NAB and now I have a crazy idea to build my own out of parts I have laying around.
- I want to start doing video posts – but production takes a lot longer than writing. Â Oh.. well you have to write it first so yeah it does.
- There are some confusing things about twitter that I think could be explained in a little post that I’d like to do as a video.
PS.. I have not mowed my lawn since the last post.